Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day! (from Maya)

To both of my grandpas, all 4 of my uncles, and most especially . . . my super daddy!  He makes up the best songs, knows how to tuck me in just right, and helps me have tons of adventures.  Just the other day, he took me out to play in the rain (my first time ever playing in the rain!):





After that, we took off my socks, shoes & splints and I got to run around in the rain & puddles barefoot, but the video didn't work out.

Thanks for being the best dad!  I love you!

Love,

Maya (& Parker)

3 comments:

Jo-Anne said...

So sweet! =)

Erica said...

that could very well be the sweetest thing ever.

Alexs Auto Merch said...

I read your post the first time and you wrote a blog on the best topic, Good job admin.
I request you, Kindly write the next post on the blog topic,"Car Repair specialty tools at Cheap Price", Thanks.
Latest Auto Body Hand Tools